We have confidence in supporting our people’ economic wellbeing and want to assist you to build a solid future that is financial supplying tools and programs you should use in order to make smart cash choices and enhance your funds. As a not-for-profit, it is one of many methods we hand back profits to your community of people.
Your Oklahoma Central account funds you usage of the Financial health Center and these free programs:
- Financial Guidance
- Education Tools
- Educator Resources
- Education Modules
We have partnered with GreenPath, A complimentary financial guidance and education solution, to provide tools and guidance assistance where and when you want assistance. Whether you intend to create a investing and cost savings plan, get free from financial obligation or enhance your credit history, or work at a bigger economic objective — like house ownership, an university education, or retirement — Oklahoma Central and GreenPath might help.
- Complimentary Financial Counseling – we provide free economic guidance and financial obligation guidance with no product sales page. Our caring, certified specialists will mate with one to explore alternatives for attaining your goals that are financial. Everyone else receives a individualized action plan.
- Credit history Review – better learn how to installmentloansindiana.com login realize your credit file and just how to handle your credit rating.
- Debt Management Arrange – if you should be stressed about personal credit card debt, GreenPath may utilize creditors to build up a payment that is mutually agreeable to avoid collection phone phone calls, reduced rates of interest and help you save a ton of money.
- Financial Education – GreenPath University will be your online supply free of charge eCourses, videos, webinars, articles along with other education that is financial.
Request a Free Financial Counseling Call Today
Coping with debt or enthusiastic about enhancing your general health that is financial?
Whatever it really is which you dream of doing that you experienced, and but your situation that is financial stacks, we are right right here to guide you.
Through our partnership with GreenPath, you’ve got automatic usage of free counseling that is financial and academic resources.
View here to make the first faltering step and demand a call from the GreenPath therapist today. It’s free, no-pressure, and 100% private.
Other services we offer:
- Housing solutions – GreenPath’s housing professionals provide property foreclosure prevention services, house buyer preparation support, and reverse home loan guidance.
- Scholar Loan Counseling – Concerned about student education loans? We’ll show you through all of the education loan payment choices that will postpone or reduce your re payments. Discover the good qualities and cons of every strategy in order to make an educated choice on that will be most effective for you.
CONCERNS? Phone 918-664-6000, choose choice 8, to talk to an associate Financial Representative
Advertising literacy that is financial a key objective of most credit unions. But exactly what is economic literacy and how can we assist our members become economically literate?
Focusing on how money works on the planet; the manner in which you earn, manage, invest and donate it; and by using this knowledge to handle resources that are financial for lifelong of wellbeing will be the maxims of monetary literacy.
We realize essential the idea of understanding cash is and that values instilled in children at an age that is young contour them to own various monetary characters. It is partly a parent’s duty to show kids about fundamental cash administration abilities, but we think we perform a part that is significant your lifetime by simply making a “just with time” impact—educating both you and your household at a place that you know where it’ll make a difference.
Through the credit union’s services and products, and through programs produced by the Oklahoma Central Foundation Financial health Center, we supply you with a myriad of tools and resources to assist you make decisions that are smart your hard earned money, regardless if you are 6- or 60-years-old.
Knowledge is energy but without placing that knowledge into action, how could you get anywhere? We invite you to definitely explore the programs and tools below which will enable one to lead a economically healthier life.
- Financial Library of articles, calculators, and much more. Read about the field of cost management, bank cards, purchasing a house, and much more essential cash administration subjects!
- Financial Literacy for Youngsters and Teens. You want to assist you to, as well as your young ones, get ready for what comes next. We now have partnered with Banzai, a financial literacy system made to show young ones and teenagers just exactly just what real-world finance is really like.
- Interactive learning modules. Videos which cover the gamut on a broad range of subjects.
- First-time customer programs for auto and home. Designed for more youthful people that are prepared to get a cross into adulthood and would like to conserve money on these purchases that are large.
- Credit History Review. We encourage you to make the most of this advantage. Walk throughout your credit history with an avowed therapist to raised understand your credit and exactly what things you can do to boost your credit rating.
- Totally Free financial guidance and financial obligation administration support. We’ve partnered with GreenPath to offer assistance when you need it. Whether or not it’s creating a investing intend to help keep you on spending plan or getting away from financial obligation to enhance your credit history, we’re going to explore choices to allow you to achieve your objective.
- Financial preparation. Creating a plan that is financial the truth is the big photo and set very very long and short-term goals, that is an essential step up mapping out your economic future. It is better to make decisions that are financial you’ve got an agenda.
Educators, begin helping your students obtain an A+ on the monetary futures!
Yesterday, Janna Eremita from OCCU offered a monetary literacy presentation to household and consumer technology classes at Street School. She offered great all about budgeting, credit, and frauds, along with credit union advantages that will suggest bucks within our pupils’ pouches.
Today i’m so glad I came to school! This actually means one thing in my experience.
The youngsters had been completely involved from beginning to end, and felt that Janna had undoubtedly walked within their shoes. The worthiness regarding the system had been summed up in a estimate from my many student that is challenging whom stated “I’m therefore happy we stumbled on college today! This actually means one thing to me”. Other pupils have actually stopped because of the class room requesting copies regarding the handouts since they have actually heard students speaking about it.
Many thanks for supplying such a captivating, practical system! I believe every twelfth grade pupil needs to have this possibility.
Sincerely, Donna SheltonStreet class
If the class is looking for the visitor presenter on any monetary subject, we are pleased to make use of you in developing a presentation that may have the impact that is most for the pupils. Therefore we’ll gladly correlate our presentation to virtually any learning goal that is in your “to-do” list.
For further details, e-mail Janna Eremita, Financial developing Officer, or phone 918-664-6000 Ext. 267.
We understand firsthand exactly how much the decisions that are financial make every day influence your personal future. Learning simple tips to handle cash may be daunting and confusing. We’ve assembled an accumulation of interactive modules that will help you realize cost management, credit ratings, house ownership, loan essentials, investing, compound interest and a whole lot. It’s all free and available on need, when you wish it.